Family History Services

I love researching family history, whether it's mine or yours.  If you would like me to help you fill out your family tree, look over the different research packages I offer and contact me.  Depending on the package, you would receive the following:
  • Detailed research report with binder or bound-book option
  • Records list and any acquired records or documents
  • Family history chart(s)
  • Scanned photographs on CD
  • Family History Web page
Although not all documents may be available, the following documents will be researched:
  • Birth, marriage, death
  • Census
  • Land and tax records
  • Cemetery/burial records and obituaries
  • Ship passenger lists/immigration
  • Probate
  • Social Security Death Index
  • Newspaper articles
  • Military records
  • Religious records
  • Many more...
If you want to conduct your own research but need pointing in the right direction to get started, I offer guidance for a small fee. 


I look forward to working with you to find your family history!